|Crispy Sotanghon |
topped with chorizo, chicken, shrimps, squid balls and vegetables
200g sotanghon noodles(vermicelli)
100 gram snow peas
1/4 cup carrots, julliened
1 pc chinese chorizo, sliced
1/2 cup cooked chicken, shredded
6 pcs squid balls, sliced into 3 each
10 pcs shrimps, peeled
2 cups chicken broth
3 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup water
salt and ground peppercorn, to taste
oil for deep frying
chopped spring onions, for garnish
- Deep fry sotanghon noodles. Transfer in a plate.Set aside.
- In a pan, saute onions and garlic in 2 tsp oil. Add squid balls, cooked chicken, chorizo and carrots.
- Add chicken broth and oyster sauce. Season with salt and ground pepper.
- Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the dissolved cornstarch and the snow peas.
- Pour over the sauce, meat and vegetables over the crispy sotanghon.
- Garnish with spring onions. Serve.
Linking to: Weekday Potluck, eRecipeCards, Food Trip Friday , From My Kitchen,
Spicey Weekend Hop , Petit Chef
Please visit these interesting WeekDay PotLuck contributors as well:
Sassy Chef Recipes and Reviews, The Twerp and I , Picture Clusters , Olla-Podrida , Cookin' Up North, Kat in the Kitchen, Bizzy Bakes , Miz Helen's Country Cottage , Concetta's Cafe , I Live To Eat! ,
Cooking With K , Talking Dollars and Cents